We have a brand new, never used Battery Charger Module for an MGE Comet 50 to150 KVA Series Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Battery Backups. Part # 72-164007-03 This Battery Charging Module is a Rev Level 3, meaning that the heat sink and the on board Fan have been modified and over sized by the MGE Factory to prevent over heating issues from previous Revisions in the past. This Module is new, the customer we purchased it for decided to purchase a larger UPS System to accommodate for future growth in their Data Center. To purchase this Battery Charger Directly from MGE would cost you $2050.00 and we are offering ours today for $1550.00 with Free Shipping.
CALL US FOR ALL YOUR APPLIANCE PROBLEMS.........
We been servicing on most Major Appliances for over 15 years. We service all appliances in a prompt, professional manner.
We guarantee to get the job done right and will work hard to make sure you are 100% completely satisfied. We want to give you the confidence of knowing all your repair needs are in professional hands.
We service from many brands of appliances such as GE, Maytag, Kenmore, Whirlpool, Frigidaire, Haier and many others.
Whether you have problem with your:
* Washer Machine * Dryer Machine * Dishwasher Machine * Stoves/Oven * Freezers * Ice Makers * Refrigerators *
ARSTB Appliance repair
818 297 07 28.
We specialize in all power and lighting upgrades. On Demand Electric is proud to serve in the New York City area since 2004. Give us a call at 347-993-2235 and our experienced staff will assist you with all of your electrical needs. All of estimates are free. On Demand Electric is leading the way in lowering the energy demand by incorporating new products and ideas. Visit us online www.ondemandelectric.us or just give us a call 347-993-2235 or like us on facebook at www.facebook.com/electrician@nyc Thank you and we look forward to meeting with you for any or all of your electrical needs.
|Style||ALCUL Three-Conductor, Four-Hole Mount|
|Conductor Range (AL or CU) Maximum||1000 kcmil|
|Conductor Range (AL or CU) Minimum||500 kcmil|
|Length (inches)||6 3/16|
|Width (inches)||4 3/4|
|Height (inches)||1 7/8|
|G (inches)||3 7/16|
|I (inches)||1 41/64|
ONLINE AUCTION. ENDS AUGUST 15th, 2013. For full details please visit www.govdeals.com and enter 5863-2 in the QAL (Quick Asset Lookup) box located on the home page.
WIRE IS LOCATED IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA.
WIRE,BLDG,THHN/THWN,#6 AWG,STRAND,BLACK,500FT,P/N 3454555 ,NO LUBE NEEDED (SIMpull) 500 FT per roll. 50 lb. per roll.
This auction is for 10 rolls.
ONLY THE BEST Journeyman Electricians NEED APPLY!
Mister Sparky is looking for an exceptional and experienced residential service Journeyman. We are the best of the best!
(We are 99% residential service/existing homes, little commercial). Looking for only ‘A’ Players!
Our chosen candidate looks like–
• Has strong existing residential service experience
• Be on time in clean and pressed uniform, shoes shined, shaving prior to meetings – clean cut a must.
• Great customer service and customer communication skills a MUST.
• An accurate residential trouble shooter, neat, clean up-to-code work.
• A CAN-DO infectiously positive/optimistic attitude, great team member, takes ownership, plays at the top of their game.
• Able to estimate, educate, sell and up-sell quality products and superb ongoing services customers need to maintain and advance their greatest asset – their home.
• There is no income ceiling – the answer’s in the mirror!
• Willing to serve the customer and team mates first
• Has a strong work ethic, drive, initiative, tenacity, ambition, never satisfied with status quo – loves the challenge!
• Self taught, coachable, spirit of excellence, takes instruction and responsibility for personal growth & bettering themselves.
• Not a whiner but a problem solver, HATES mediocrity
• Able to lift 75lbs+ and get in/out of box trucks
• Able to physically get into attics and under houses
• Able to overcome objections professionally by being able to explain electrical problems and solutions in layman’s terms, give intelligent and forward thinking options and recommendations.
• Able to perform repairs to Mister Sparky quality control standards.
• Making sure job is totally cleaned up - for that 100% customer satisfaction before leaving EVERY job.
• Keeps van well stocked and organized to Mister Sparky standards
• Able to work long hours, average 40-50 a week, some weekends and be on call rotating basis-willing to work staggered week
• Must have current Texas electrical and drivers license, clean driving record, able to pass background/drug test, (PLEASE NOTE: do not apply if any of these are an issue).
• Be a fun, energetic, dependable, ‘whatever’ it takes team member!
Mister Sparky Company Culture:
This position must be filled be an upbeat top class Journeyman that not only performs his craft with a high degree of excellence but will also join and grasp strongly the complete vision of taking this company (and him/herself) to the next level of the company’s market and (therefore) income potential.
The modern and forward thinking Mister Sparky company culture is one where the Tech is given powerful tools to build continued relationships with the customer creating an unforgettable trust and complete, highly valued, on going service experience.
The exceptional Tech that embraces and potentializes all the “tools” available can achieve a growing, exceptional reward.
Every customer will feel grateful you and Mister Sparky came and conquered and are there for both their immediate emergencies and their home’s electrical advancement and safety!
Benefits include –
• Base plus pay for performance compensation system
• Room for growth
* Working with great people, growth potential-(answers in the mirror!)-great culture, having fun while being paid well!
Books, Tools & Resources for Electrical & Construction Trades