CALL US FOR ALL YOUR APPLIANCE PROBLEMS.........
We been servicing on most Major Appliances for over 15 years. We service all appliances in a prompt, professional manner.
We guarantee to get the job done right and will work hard to make sure you are 100% completely satisfied. We want to give you the confidence of knowing all your repair needs are in professional hands.
We service from many brands of appliances such as GE, Maytag, Kenmore, Whirlpool, Frigidaire, Haier and many others.
Whether you have problem with your:
* Washer Machine * Dryer Machine * Dishwasher Machine * Stoves/Oven * Freezers * Ice Makers * Refrigerators *
ARSTB Appliance repair
818 297 07 28.
SMART SERVICE ELECTRIC (480) 621-8321
25 YEARS- ELECTRICAL EXPERIENCE in Residential, Commercial, and Lighting Services. Licensed, Bonded, Insured. Same Day Service/ Emergency Dispatch available. Small Jobs, Large Projects, Design, Installation, Trouble Shooting and Repairs.
Serving Greater Phoenix and the East Valley
Please email or fax over resumes if you are interested in becoming a member of the Service Electric team. We are looking for Electricians who are willing to work hard and be more then just another employee. We want someone who will help us grow as a team together. We do request that you can pass a drug test and background check before we will do any hire paper work. All of our tech are clean cut and will make a great first impression on our customers. If this sounds like you then dont wait to call i look forward to hearing from you.
ONLY THE BEST Journeyman Electricians NEED APPLY!
Mister Sparky is looking for an exceptional and experienced residential service Journeyman. We are the best of the best!
(We are 99% residential service/existing homes, little commercial). Looking for only ‘A’ Players!
Our chosen candidate looks like–
• Has strong existing residential service experience
• Be on time in clean and pressed uniform, shoes shined, shaving prior to meetings – clean cut a must.
• Great customer service and customer communication skills a MUST.
• An accurate residential trouble shooter, neat, clean up-to-code work.
• A CAN-DO infectiously positive/optimistic attitude, great team member, takes ownership, plays at the top of their game.
• Able to estimate, educate, sell and up-sell quality products and superb ongoing services customers need to maintain and advance their greatest asset – their home.
• There is no income ceiling – the answer’s in the mirror!
• Willing to serve the customer and team mates first
• Has a strong work ethic, drive, initiative, tenacity, ambition, never satisfied with status quo – loves the challenge!
• Self taught, coachable, spirit of excellence, takes instruction and responsibility for personal growth & bettering themselves.
• Not a whiner but a problem solver, HATES mediocrity
• Able to lift 75lbs+ and get in/out of box trucks
• Able to physically get into attics and under houses
• Able to overcome objections professionally by being able to explain electrical problems and solutions in layman’s terms, give intelligent and forward thinking options and recommendations.
• Able to perform repairs to Mister Sparky quality control standards.
• Making sure job is totally cleaned up - for that 100% customer satisfaction before leaving EVERY job.
• Keeps van well stocked and organized to Mister Sparky standards
• Able to work long hours, average 40-50 a week, some weekends and be on call rotating basis-willing to work staggered week
• Must have current Texas electrical and drivers license, clean driving record, able to pass background/drug test, (PLEASE NOTE: do not apply if any of these are an issue).
• Be a fun, energetic, dependable, ‘whatever’ it takes team member!
Mister Sparky Company Culture:
This position must be filled be an upbeat top class Journeyman that not only performs his craft with a high degree of excellence but will also join and grasp strongly the complete vision of taking this company (and him/herself) to the next level of the company’s market and (therefore) income potential.
The modern and forward thinking Mister Sparky company culture is one where the Tech is given powerful tools to build continued relationships with the customer creating an unforgettable trust and complete, highly valued, on going service experience.
The exceptional Tech that embraces and potentializes all the “tools” available can achieve a growing, exceptional reward.
Every customer will feel grateful you and Mister Sparky came and conquered and are there for both their immediate emergencies and their home’s electrical advancement and safety!
Benefits include –
• Base plus pay for performance compensation system
• Room for growth
* Working with great people, growth potential-(answers in the mirror!)-great culture, having fun while being paid well!
ONLINE AUCTION- Ends 8/17/16. To see full details for this item please go to www.govdeals.com and enter QAL #4515-13 in the Quick Asset Lookup QAL box located on the home page.
GO#: SB0282664, 3 phase 480 volt 1200 amp manual transfer switch and service disconnect unit manufactured by Eaton Corp. Suitable only for use as service Equipment. Rated at 65KA Amps @ 600 volts. The unit has two breakers rated at 1200 amps with a lockout system for use as manual transfer switch. It is in very good condition. This would be a good safe way to add a generator connection to a new or existing electrical service.
**PRICE REFLECTS CURRENT HIGH BID AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME DURING THE ONGOING AUCTION**
We offer you today a very clean and well maintained Liebert Npower 40 KVA UPS System with two matching Battery Cabinets. ( NOTE: Batteries not included and can be purchased at a discounted rate) This UPS System has been maintained with annual and semi annual preventive maintenance. The UPS has a full Internal Maintenance Bypass feature that allows for load isolation and come with Network Communication Cards that alerts customer of any issues with the UPS while allowing them the ability to view to full functions of the UPS systems at all times.
The Liebert Npower can be as simple or complete as you need
it to be. With matching battery cabinets, that can be a bolt-together system.
All bolt-on cabinets have casters and leveling feet, to
Smallest Complete-System Footprint
The Liebert Npower achieves a small footprint despite
being a full-featured, double-conversion UPS.
Furthermore, Liebert understands that real systems
have battery cabinets, maintenance bypass cabinets
and some type of power distribution cabinets.
Therefore, our design goal was to build complete
systems, in all their variant forms, in the smallest
practical size consistent with good engineering
practices. Consider this:
■ No size penalty for 208 VAC input or output. For each
kVA rating, all input voltages and all output voltages
fit in the same size package.
■ Input isolation and bypass isolation transformers fit
inside the same package.
■ Battery trays slide out the front for maintenance.
Liebert has built advanced monitoring and communications capabilities
into the Liebert Npower UPS system. Liebert monitoring and control
products allow you to take full advantage of these features. You will find a
full range of monitoring and control systems, communications modules and
other equipment designed to interface with a variety of communication
protocols, operating platforms and building management systems.
Knowing what is happening with your power equipment, so you
can keep it at peak operating efficiency, is vital to system reliability.
If you have any question please don't hesitate to contact us,
Thank you and have a safe Day,
With forty two years experience we provide all aspects of electrical installation and service. Commercial, Residential and Industrial. We are budget friendly offering quality and value. Call us first or last in your decision making process. We offer 24hr emergency servive seven days a week at $150.00 falt rate in Westchester County, NY 914 736-1234 cell 914 382-7273
Westchester County Lic# 1427
Experienced Electrician/Residential Wireman/Journeyman - Hiring
*Full time position
Residential: New construction-homes, Basements, Troubleshooting, Service work, Barns, some Small Commercial, Industrial. Different projects, fun working environment. Run your own crew and be a member of the company team too.
**Signing bonus if able to start within 3 weeks of contact.
Need good driving record, valid drivers license and be legally entitled to work in the USA. Also need own hand tools.
Work Colorado Springs to Castle Rock.
Pay based on ability and experience. Paid holidays and vacation benefits.
Experience with custom homes is a plus. Electrical License not required, if willing to obtain. Current licensed electrician would increase compensation.
Books, Tools & Resources for Electrical & Construction Trades